Our Maryland insurance agents at Freedom Insurance are always happy to answer any questions about your policy. However, you also have access to various online resources that can help you quickly find the information you need.
Once you purchase an insurance policy, whether it’s auto, business or another type of insurance, your insurance provider would typically send you instructions to set up an account on their website. By doing so, you can keep track of your premiums, check on your coverage, and even file claims. If you have an account with any of the below insurance companies or you are a customer and would like to set up an account, proceed to the company’s website and click on the button to log in or register.
- AIC Insurance Agent- www.aiconline.com
- Allstate Insurance Agent- www.allstate.com
- Encompass Insurance Agent- www.encompassinsurance.com
- Erie Insurange Agent- www.erieinsurance.com
- Foremost Insurance Agent- www.foremost.com
- Frederick Mutual Insurance Agent- www.fredmut.com
- Lincoln Benefit Life Co Insurance Agent-www.termlifeamerica.com/lincolnbenefitcompany.htm
- Ohio Casualty Insurance Agent- www.ohiocasualty-ins.com
- Progressive Insurange Agent- www.progressive.com
- Safeco Insurance Agent- www.safeco.com
- Travelers Insurance Agent- www.travelers.com
Feel free to contact us during business hours with policy-related questions.